I am trying to scan the back of my check and continue to receive an Image Quality Error, Image Too Light. What can I do?
Ensure you have properly endorsed the check. If not, delete the back image of the check you have scanned, endorse the item and rescan. If you have the proper endorsement on the check, it is possible your scanner is not detecting the whole check.
You can try using the cropping feature below the scanned image within DeposZip, adjusting the brightness feature of your scanner, select 'custom' image instead of 'color' image if the option is available on your scanner or drawing dots on each corner of the check.
Click on the button (next to the scan button) for more detailed help for adjusting your scanner settings and for more detailed instructions about scanner and driver software.
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving an error message that the size of the front and back do not match. How can I fix this?
- How much time do I have to scan my deposits?
- How do I get a copy of my deposit?