I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving an error message that the size of the front and back do not match. How can I fix this?
Proper cropping of check images is essential to ensuring that deposited checks are processed successfully. Most scanners allow images to be cropped by previewing the scanned image then moving the box to properly surround the check.
Try placing the check on the border of the scanning screen to line up the front and back of the check so the scanner reads the size of the check the same way. Click on the scanned image screen below for more detailed instructions on cropping a check
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- How much time do I have to scan my deposits?
- I am trying to scan the back of my check and continue to receive an Image Quality Error, Image Too Light. What can I do?
- Can any type of check be scanned for deposit?