How do I use DeposZip to deposit a check?
Place the check on a flat well-lit surface that contrasts with the check color (if your check is white, take the picture on a black table).
Take each picture from directly above the check and not at an angle.
Rotate your device to landscape mode when taking the picture.
Take each picture as close as possible, while ensuring that all four corners of the check are visible in the frame.
Make sure each picture is properly focused and not blurry.
- How do I sign up for direct deposit?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving an error message that the size of the front and back do not match. How can I fix this?
- What are the charges for a checking account?