Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
Yes, any check is subject to a hold for a minimum 2 business days. For your protection, a check may be placed on a longer hold if the credit union determines it is outside normal account activity, or suspicious.
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving an error message that the size of the front and back do not match. How can I fix this?
- Can I get overdraft protection?