Businesses like yours are the heart and soul of our local community economy, so why would we want to bleed it dry with fees?
Mastercard Business Benefits
- Intuit QuickBooks® Online Discount: QuickBooks Online is accounting software for self-employed and small businesses designed to help manage sales and expenses, get invoices paid, accept payments and much more. With real-time, accurate data you can access anywhere, anytime, and with any device, you’ll always know where you stand so you can focus on your business. Mastercard cardholders can sign up for a 30-day free trial and save up to 50% on QuickBooks Online products.
- Salesforce Essentials Discount: Salesforce Essentials is regularly priced at $25/month. Exclusive to Mastercard® Small Business customers, customer can manage sales and support in a single app for just $9.99/user/month for up to 10 users.
- Microsoft 365 Discount: At no additional cost, Mastercard Small Business Card Cardholders are eligible for a special Microsoft offer: firsttime Microsoft 365 Business or Office 365 Business Premium subscribers can get a complimentary first four months with a one-year subscription – up to 5 users. Discounts are applicable for new Office 365 Business Premium or Microsoft 365 Business customers only. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Mastercard Receipt Management: Mastercard offers a mobile Receipt Management application for all Mastercard Small Business Card Cardholders in the United States at no additional charge. Business owners and employees can snap photos of receipts to store them securely in the cloud. This will help businesses to better understand their expenses and manage their financial health. Receipts are foundational to better cash management for small businesses and the Mastercard Receipt Management app helps them categorize expenses (including personal vs. business), attach detailed notes, easily export data, and view clear reporting.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection (IDT): Mastercard ID Theft Protection provides you with access to a number of Identity Theft resolution services, should you believe you are a victim of Identity Theft. This product offering prevents identity theft by monitoring the Internet, indexed and not, searching for compromised credentials and potentially damaging use of cardholders’ personal information in order to detect fraud at its inception.
For full disclosures and more information, view Mastercard Benefits Disclosure.