How much time do I have to scan my deposits?
The DeposZip session will timeout after 20 minutes of inactivity. There is a Session timeout clock displayed on the top right corner of the screen. During the last five minutes of the session, the clock time will appear in red. Every time the page is changed, the clock refreshes.
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving an error message that the size of the front and back do not match. How can I fix this?
- I am trying to scan the back of my check and continue to receive an Image Quality Error, Image Too Light. What can I do?
- How do I get a copy of my deposit?