How do I get a copy of my deposit?
How do I get a copy of my deposit allows you to keep the original copy of your check. If you would like an additional copy, you can send a request through Online Banking's secure message center.
There is a fee of $4.00 for ordering a copy of a mobile deposit check through Tampa Bay Federal.
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving an error message that the size of the front and back do not match. How can I fix this?
- How much time do I have to scan my deposits?
- Can any type of check be scanned for deposit?