What should I do with the check once it has been scanned?
Store your check(s) in a safe place for 30 days after you receive confirmation via the deposit history in Online Banking that your deposit has been accepted, and then destroy the check by shredding or another commercially acceptable means of data destruction.
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving an error message that the size of the front and back do not match. How can I fix this?
- How much time do I have to scan my deposits?
- Can any type of check be scanned for deposit?