How long is the hold on deposits into an ATM?
Deposits made at an ATM are held for 2 business days. If we determine that the deposit made at the ATM is outside of the account's normal activity the CU may place a longer hold.
- How do I sign up for direct deposit?
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving an error message that the size of the front and back do not match. How can I fix this?
- How much time do I have to scan my deposits?
- Do I get charged an ATM fee by Tampa Bay Federal?