40% of employees have been working at Tampa Bay Federal for over 11 years
- Group Insurance: The credit union pays 75% of the full time associate coverage and 50% of the spouse/ dependent coverage. This includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability.
- 401 K: Employer matches up to 4%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Union Membership
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Business Casual
- Training and Development: Formal, informal and internet classes focused on customer service, product knowledge and many other topics in a FUNatmosphere.
- Bereavement Leave: Credit Union will pay up to 6 days for time lost due to a death in the immediate family.
- EAP: Associates have access to 6 free counseling sessions per year with our Associate Assistance Provider.