5/29/20: THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR 85TH ANNIVERSARY CONTEST.
THIS CONTEST HAS NOW CONCLUDED.
CONTACT 1-MARKETING@TAMPABAYFEDERAL.COM WITH QUESTIONS
Celebrate our 85th Anniversary by winning cash!
We were first chartered on May 23, 1935. Originally known as Tampa City Employees Credit Union, it was organized by 13 City of Tampa workers.
We are proud to live the credit union philosophy of "people helping people" for its members and the community. After operating expenses and reserve requirements are met, income from loans and other revenue is returned to all members in the form of great rates, lower fees, and a comprehensive selection of financial services.
Our 85th Anniversary is on May 23, 2020. To celebrate thanks to the Tampa Bay community partners and members, you have the opportunity to enter to win cash! It's free to enter.
Here's how it works:
- An $850.00 cash prize will be given away on Friday 5/8, Friday 5/15, Friday 5/22 & Friday 5/29
- Enter to win by filling out the form below
- Visit us on social media Facebook @TampaBayFederal and Instagram @TBFederal
Terms & Conditions:
- The Contest begins 12 a.m.. Eastern Time ("ET") on May 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 28, 2020 ("Contest Period").
- No purchase necessary to enter or claim the prize
- Only one entry form per person
- Officials and employees of the credit union and their immediate families are not eligible
- Click here for full contest rules
Enter to win: [THIS CONTEST HAS NOW CONCLUDED]
Thank you for your continuous support, and here's to 85 more!