What is DepoZip?
DeposZip is a a free secure service available from Tampa Bay Federal that allows you to scan paper checks from your mobile device and electronically send the images to Tampa Bay Federal for deposit through Online Banking.
The basic requirements require that you be at least 18 years of age, have a satisfactory credit history, and have demonstrated satisfactory checking account history as reported by a Consumer Reporting Agency.
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving an error message that the size of the front and back do not match. How can I fix this?
- How much time do I have to scan my deposits?
- I am trying to scan the back of my check and continue to receive an Image Quality Error, Image Too Light. What can I do?