Can any type of check be scanned for deposit?
No. You can only scan single-party domestic checks made payable to the owner(s) of the account. Savings Bonds, foreign checks, third party checks, checks written to you from another account of yours at Tampa Bay Federal, items stamped with "non-negotiable, incomplete checks, stale-dated or post-dated" checks, any checks that contain evidence of alteration to the information, checks purported to be a lottery or prize winning and checks previously submitted for deposit are not acceptable for scanning.
- How do I sign up for direct deposit?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving an error message that the size of the front and back do not match. How can I fix this?