Contest Official Rules
85th Anniversary Celebration
1. Eligibility: No purchase or obligation necessary to participate and win. All participants must be 18 years of age or older at time of contest participation. Employees of Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings, and each of their respective spouses), and members of the household of such individuals are not eligible to register for the contest.
2. How To Enter the Contest: The Contest begins 12 a.m.. Eastern Time ("ET") on May 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 28, 2020 ("Contest Period").
An individual can enter into the contest by visiting TampaBayFederal.com/85years and completing the contest entry form.
Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries. All entries become property of Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union in its sole discretion, and Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with, violating, or abusing any aspect of the contest.
3. Contest Entry Requirements: In the event the Credit Union, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, the Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
4. Determining the Winner: A Credit Union employee will select at random four (4) Grand Prize Winners from all entries received at four different times within the contest period. Winners will be announced via Social Media and contacted directly by a representative of Tampa Bay Federal. Contest drawing dates:
Friday, May 8, 2020
Friday, May 15, 2020
Friday, May 22, 2020
Friday. May 29, 2020
5. Prizes: Four Winners will each receive $850 to be paid by direct deposit to a Tampa Bay Federal account or Official Check written to the name on the contest entry form. Only one winner per prize. Contestant can only win one Prize during the contest period. Prizes are non-transferable. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
A Credit Union employee will call the prize winner and the prize winner will be called up to three (3) times during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave NO messages. The Credit Union will also send up to one (1) 1 email to prize winner asking them to return a call to the credit union. Failure to reach winner during these calls or email may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner drawn from the drum. Winner will be required to contact at (813) 247-4414 x4556 Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union, located at 3815 N. Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL, during regular business hours within seven (7) days of being notified to claim prize(s) by providing proof of eligibility for prize won and completing and signing an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release. Failure of any Winner to timely contact the above Credit Union personnel and sign and return any required affidavit and release, or to claim a prize or comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in drawing Winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and the Credit Union reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
6. Participation: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Credit Union.
Once the contest has ended, if you would like the names of the contest winners, please mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Tampa Bay FCU, Attn: Marketing, PO Box 7492 Tampa, FL 33673. Requests must be received no later than 06/30/2020.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. You understand that you are providing your information to Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union and not Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. By entering this contest and submitting your information, you are authorizing Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union to contact you.