Yes, you heard it right. We actually care. Need new tires to stay on the road? Water heater went kaput, or your future hall of famer kicked a 48-yarder… into the neighbor’s window? The unexpected happens, we understand. Just let us know and for a service fee you can skip your monthly payment.
Loans eligible for Skip-A-Payment:
- All Vehicle Type Loans
- Personal Term Signature Loans
- Share and Certificate Secured Loans
- Smart Start Loans
Qualifications that must be met in order to use Skip-A-Payment:
- All share and loan accounts must be in good standing
- Must have made 6 consecutive payments on time for the respective loan
- Maximum of one (1) Skip-A-Payment per loan for 12-month period
Borrower must complete the Skip-A-Payment Authorization form by the 25th of the month prior to the month they want to skip. A $30 service fee will be assessed for each Skip-A-Payment request and will be withdrawn from your account when payment is approved.
To apply for Skip-A-Pay on your loan, complete the Skip-A-Payment Authorization Form.
Loans NOT eligible for Skip-A-Payment:
- First and Second Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Personal Lines of Credit
- Credit Cards
- Any loan with an active CPI (Collateral Protection Insurance) policy added on loan