The Tampa Bay Federal Foundation strives to be a socially responsible organization and we are committed to serving our community. We receive many requests for sponsorships and donations, and unfortunately we are unable to support or fund all the requests we receive.
To be considered for funding from the Tampa Bay Federal Foundation organizations must:
- Be a registered 501(c) 3 organization
- Serve a community in which Tampa Bay Federal has a branch or a large concentration of members
- Provide a health, welfare, or social service to members of our community.
The following are ineligible to receive funding/contributions from Tampa Bay Federal Foundation:
- Organizations without 501(c) 3 tax-exempt status from the IRS
- Individuals or sponsorships of individuals in fundraising projects
- Political organizations or candidates for public office
- Athletic sponsorships of individuals and/or teams
- Organizations that discriminate by race, color, creed, gender, national origin, or sexual orientation
- Labor or fraternal organizations
- Requests that are sensitive, controversial, harmful, or that pose a potential conflict of interest for Tampa Bay Federal
To submit requests. Please write a concise statement about the project and include a specific amount being requested. The request can be sent to: TBF Community, PO Box 7492, Tampa, FL 33673. Also, please be prepared to provide the following information upon request:
- Statement of how proceeds will be used
- Current roster of the organization’s board of directors
- List of other major sponsors
- Proof of tax-exempt status
Each request is individually reviewed for eligibility, and requesting organizations will receive an electronic response of a funding decision within 15 days of receipt of request.