No Monthly Card Fee!
Use your debit card like a credit card for checking account purchases. Scratch off ATMs from your list of things to do, instead get your cash while you’re at the grocery store.
Open a checking account to get your free debit card.
Debit Card Services
Traveling? Give us a call at 813-247-4414, send us an email, or complete our easy form available in Online Banking to notify us. We’ll make sure your card is unencumbered with potential security restraints so you can enjoy your trip and build those memories.
Activate a new debit card? Call 1-866-985-2273.
Lost or stolen card? Call 1-800-472-3272.
Change Your Debit Card PIN
If you know your PIN, simply go to a Tampa Bay Federal ATM, enter your current PIN and then select the option for PIN change.
Activate, change, or request pin call 1-800-757-9848.
We May Be Calling You
To protect your account, we monitor your ATM and debit card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity which may include a sudden change in locale, a sudden string of costly purchases, or any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world.
If we suspect fraudulent ATM or debit card use, we’ll be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card to protect you.
- If you verify that the transaction was not authorized, eNFACT will block the card for you and tell you to contact us to file a dispute.
- If you confirm that the transaction was authorized, no further steps will be necessary.
- If eNFACT is unable to contact you, your card will be blocked.
To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected, please keep us informed of your correct phone number and address at all times. If your primary number is your home land line number, you may want to consider updating it to your cell phone or work number to ensure a timely response. It’s easy to update your information in Online Banking; just click on the Profile tab.
Unless absolutely required for a legitimate business purpose, avoid giving out your
- Address and Zip code
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Card or account number
- Card expiration date
Your PIN is private; NEVER give it out.
In stores and at ATMs, always cover your card and PIN, and watch for
- Cell phone cameras, mirrors, or other tools used to view cards and PINs
- People watching your transactions
- Cashiers taking your card out of sight; take it to the register yourself
- Any unusual activity at ATMs; if you feel uncomfortable, go to another ATM
Online, you should never respond to unsolicited emails that:
- Ask you to verify your card or account number; such e-mails are not sent by legitimate businesses
- Link to websites; such sites can look legitimate but may collect data or put spyware on your computer
Register for Added Security
Register your card with MasterCard SecureCode prior to making payments or shopping on line. Click here to register your card.DISCLAIMER: You are now leaving TampaBayFederal.com. To assist you in accessing information not maintained by Tampa Bay Federal, we link to sites we feel may provide useful information for you, but have no control over the content or privacy of these external sites. User browsing and interaction on any other websites, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website's own rules and policies.